Intervistina dell'amore

Thor & Loki + Joss Whedon *////*

« Older   Newer »

Advanced Member

Group
    Le Allegre Comari

Status
    Anonymous
    Vi linko un'intervistina dell'amore sempre su Avengers e Whedon, in cui Joss parla di Tom Hiddleston (Oddio, muoio! >O<) e Tom parla di Loki (dhgsigjsdogskapwekapwektapwektapwektawektapkkpewkta)

GENTE AWESOME

Copio le parti più significative, perché AMOH.

“All of those actors playing the Avengers are so collaborative. Like the code name for the film was called ‘Group Hug,’ which is so sweet,” Hiddleston said with a chuckle earlier this summer. “I wasn’t at all excluded from the group hug. I honestly felt like I was part of the team. I always feel like acting is like playing tennis. It’s not a sport that you can play on your own. And if I’m any good in this film, it’s because I was playing with Scarlett and playing with Robert and playing with the Chrises and Sam Jackson. It’s about what happens in the rally between you.”

TOM. TOM, TI AMO.
    TOM.

By the time “The Avengers” rolled around, it was a dance that Hiddleston and Hemsworth knew well.

“That was probably my favorite stuff,” Hemsworth said. “I’d had a relationship with Tom and that character previously. And that was where the most heart and soul in my story was.”

CHRIS. CHRIS, AMO ANCHE TE.
    AMO IL THUNDERFROST E VOI DUE, MAGNIFICI ESSERI CHE LO INTERPRETATESKDGNMSKD

:cant:

Joss che parla di Tom e Chris

“[Hiddleston] will explore,” Whedon said. “He’ll always want another take. He’ll always want to take it further. It’s interesting to watch him and Chris together, because Chris is much more instinctual, and Tom is very thoughtful. It’s very easy to say, ‘Oh Thor’s a jock,’ and you know, he’s not that. He’s a really thoughtful actor. But he has this athletic thing of, ‘It’s gonna come now. Let’s do this.’ And then Tom’s like, ‘I want to think my way around this.’ And I’m like, ‘You guys are Thor and Loki, man!’ It’s fun, and they enjoy each other so much.”

2. Sex_Fangs

User deleted

SIssina,tesoro,non è che tradurresti?

Advanced Member

Group
    Le Allegre Comari

Status
    Anonymous
    Sì, scusami. Adesso lo faccio! *C*

Allora, ecco la traduzione delle parti dell'ammmmore che ho sottolineato. *w*

TOM HIDDLESTON:

“All of those actors playing the Avengers are so collaborative. Like the code name for the film was called ‘Group Hug,’ which is so sweet,” Hiddleston said with a chuckle earlier this summer. “I wasn’t at all excluded from the group hug. I honestly felt like I was part of the team. I always feel like acting is like playing tennis. It’s not a sport that you can play on your own. And if I’m any good in this film, it’s because I was playing with Scarlett and playing with Robert and playing with the Chrises and Sam Jackson. It’s about what happens in the rally between you.”

Gli attori che interpretavano gli Avengers erano decisamente collaborativi. Così come il nome in codice del film (Ndt: praticamente quando ci sono 'sti film supersegreti di cui tutti vorrebbero sapere la trama in anticipo, mettono un nome finto per depistare) era "Abbraccio di gruppo" che è molto dolce. Ed io non ero escluso dall'abbraccio di gruppo e onestamente mi sono sentito parte del team. E' come giocare a tennis, non è uno sport che puoi fare da solo. E se sono bravo in questo film è perché è collaborato con Scarlett, Robert, i due Chris e Sam Jackson. E' importante ciò che succede nell'incontro tra gli attori.

CHRIS HEMSWORTH

“That was probably my favorite stuff,” Hemsworth said. “I’d had a relationship with Tom and that character previously. And that was where the most heart and soul in my story was.”

Probabilmente quella è la mia parte preferita. Ho avuto una relazione con Tom e il personaggio precedentemente. (NdT: relazione. Ghghghgh) E quella era la parte in cui era presente il cuore e l'anima della mia storia.

Cioè in Thor.

JOSS CHE PARLA DI CHRIS E TOM

“[Hiddleston] will explore,” Whedon said. “He’ll always want another take. He’ll always want to take it further. It’s interesting to watch him and Chris together, because Chris is much more instinctual, and Tom is very thoughtful. It’s very easy to say, ‘Oh Thor’s a jock,’ and you know, he’s not that. He’s a really thoughtful actor. But he has this athletic thing of, ‘It’s gonna come now. Let’s do this.’ And then Tom’s like, ‘I want to think my way around this.’ And I’m like, ‘You guys are Thor and Loki, man!’ It’s fun, and they enjoy each other so much.”

Hiddleston vuole sempre rifare la scena, vuole sempre esplorare. E' interessante guardarlo assieme a Chris, perché Chris è molto più istintivo mentre Tom è riflessivo. E' facile dire "Oh Thor è un atleta" e, lo sai, non è proprio quello. E' un attore veramente riflessivo ma ha anche l'istinto atletico di dire "Facciamo questo" e Tom invece è "Voglio rifare questa scena" ed io sono "Ragazzi, voi siete proprio Thor e Loki!" E' divertente e loro si divertono tanto.

4. Sex_Fangs

User deleted

Grazie sissina per la traduzzionee

Oh Santi Dei...

Meravigliosamente....ambigui

Advanced Member

Group
    Le Allegre Comari

Status
    Anonymous
    Prego!

4 replies since 25/9/2012, 17:46   39 views