Collage di dichiarazioni varie di James su Sarah e le show in generale <3

prese da un livejournal molto ricco *C*

« Older   Newer »

1. katespuffy

User deleted

Che meraviglia *C*

:wub:

We have a lead in Sarah who does not screw around. She's a gracious, wonderful person, but at the same time, she doesn't want to hold the role to fix her hair... or to get her Evian water. She wants to sit in her chair, get her lines done, and get it done well. She sets the tone. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love scenes are really kinda problematic for actors because we have girlfriends and your partner has a relationship as well. So, I can joke on about how, "Hey, this is Sarah, this is gonna be cool", but she has a fiance who will kick my ass! I mean, if someone talked about my fiancee that way...! With all respect to Fred... it was just another day! (innocent look on face) -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like to keep myself in the dark at this point. I don't want to know what's coming up because Spike doesn't know. Like, I don't know if Buffy and Spike are going to get together. That's something I haven't even asked anybody. I don't wanna know, because I'm afraid they'll tell me. Spike doesn't know. He thinks he doesn't have a chance in hell, actually, but he's still going to try. ... So, yeah, I'm in the dark, too, but I'm just hoping that Buffy comes back. "Sarah, have you had enough time off yet? I think the audience would like to see your pretty self." -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

What's going on with the chip in the head?
    I don't know! I would rather see Spike decide whether or not to be evil. I'd rather that be an internal conflict rather than something that's decided externally by a machine. I think that, frankly, now that Spike is in love with Buffy, he wants to get in Buffy. He's not going to do anything to piss her off! Everyone who she loves immediately becomes very important to him. So, I don't think we need the chip anymore. But, what happens when he falls out of love with Buffy? What happens if Buffy spurns him? That's the thing about the whole love interest - it can catapult him into great acts of heroism or evil. Any way you want, love is the tempest. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

I think it's good to have Spike and Dawn together, because it shows Spike's mindset. Which is that anyone who Buffy loves is very important. So, he will protect anyone Buffy loves. Don't hurt Buffy. Don't hurt anyone that's important to her. Keep them safe. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

Is Spike now as selfless as Buffy?
    Ummmm... well, I mean, yeah. No, not selfless, just... horny. Did I contradict myself? Oh, was I not supposed to do that? No... uh... yeah.
    He's selfless without knowing that he is?
    Oh, man, you know how it goes. Your girlfriend says she doesn't like those shoes. What happens to those shoes? They are eighty-sixed, man. My present girlfriend told me once she didn't like my white tennis shoes. They were gone, you know, without even thinking about it. You just try to get an in. He's in love with a good person, and that's gotta rub off somehow. He was in love with Dru, and she's not good.
    Dru wanted a monster. Buffy wants a man?
    Yeah. But the question is will he ever get to a point where, where... She's out of his league, man. Why would she mess with him? He's some toady, evil guy. In the world of Sunnydale, he's, you know, "ick". He needs to be staked.
    He tries harder?
    Yeah. He tries harder. He becomes honorable. He has to find honor. Or, she will never touch him with a 10-foot pole, if he doesn't have honor.
    He found it in "The Gift"?
    He's starting to. He's started to. I mean, he's... hopefully being in contact with that much good will rub off on him and show him that it's better to be that way. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

I loved the scenes with Buffy [in "Fool for Love"]. Such a complex relationship between those two characters. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

What I didn't realize what they were trying to do is make Spike an underdog. They are trying to make him into someone you can root for and get behind. That's a far piece from where we started. In "School Hard", it wasn't like "Oh, I hope he gets the girl." -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

A Spike doll - look what he's doing to Buffy. I have Spike and I have Buffy in my trailer, and they do things they've never done before. Totally kidding, Fred. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

Sarah Michelle Gellar is really short - does that make any kissing or fighting scenes difficult?
    No. Not at all. It's just that she makes me look tall... which, you know, I love that! When she was paired opposite Angel and Riley, she had to stand on an apple box to kiss. -- James Marsters (Big Hit, 8-01)

That is what I like best about what happened last year about him discovering he was in love with Buffy. Is that it could motivate him almost anywhere - to acts of heroism or great evil. Whether or not she dies. If she spurns him, he could try even harder to be the kind of man that would deserve her. Because right now he's not. Or he could just say "screw it" and just have a killing spree, you know, find out how to do it. The fact that she's dead. In my own mind, I killed her. This is not Spike speaking. Just as a fan. I failed up there completely. I was supposed to protect her and Dawn. and I absolutely failed. I got my ass kicked, with not much problem. So I don't think Spike's going to be a very happy puppy for a while. -- James Marsters (Zap2It, 10-01)

So now, while I'm still chipped, I'm getting to fight demons and have fun with the violence, and I'm also back in love with a girl, which lets me explore that gentlemanly side that really hasn't been explored for about a year and a half. So, in a weird kind of way, I feel like I'm getting back to the original Spike. -- James Marsters (TV Zone, 11-01)

I've never played a character for this long. I'm used to doing stage, where you live with a character for a maximum of about four months. After five years, there really is a space somewhere in my soul where Spike and Buffy really do live. There really is a Sunnydale inside me somewhere. So when Buffy really was dead and I really was Spike it wasn't hard at all to break down. It was crushing. That's the weird thing about acting, man. We're not insane, but we're paid to use our imaginations as fully as we can. So somewhere down inside my heart there is a Spike and a Buffy and he's very much hoping that he'll get a little bit more time with Buffy. -- James Marsters (TV Zone, 11-01)

The writers devised a way to get the characters of Spike and Buffy together, because there was a lot of call to get them together. -- James Marsters (Season 5 Overview)

It's a great way to show that there's been a systemic change in Spike. Dawn is the tastiest tidbit you can imagine, but now, he would never touch her, he would never even think of scratching Dawn, because she is a loved of Buffy. -- James Marsters

We work well together, because, frankly, we both always know our lines really well, and that makes for spontaneity. Sarah is amazingly quick with lines. She makes me... she makes me embarrassed. Because I used to be the quickest study that I ever knew... (laughs) ...and I met her, and she just puts me to shame. I hate that. -- James Marsters (E!)

The first time Spike saw Buffy, the character, he was hunting her, which has a very sexual undertone, and I played that very heavily. It's kind of the same thing, some man hunting a woman in a bar, looking at her dancing, walking across the bar, just noticing her... it's both sexual and violent, and I played that. And so there's been that undertone the whole time. And I haven't told the producers that... I'm actually telling them now. (laughs) -- James Marsters (E!)

You've been on the show now for four seasons and you've obviously developed hugely through that time - but the show itself has changed a great deal, what with David, Alexis and Charisma leaving and then with Amber coming in, Emma coming in and Michelle how has the dynamic in the cast changed over the last four years?
    I don't think it's changed really... as a working environment, you mean? Not really. Sarah sets the tone of the set pretty much. That's one of the great things about the show (for me working on it), is that Sarah; beyond being an incredibly gifted actor - who I think is also completely underrated - she is a consummate professional. She, if she is having a broken heart and horrible day, if her great grandmother just died, if she just had a fight with her boyfriend, you'd never know it, unless you're a very good friend - like me, and you talk about it later. She always shows up on set with her lines, completely down, to the point where she cannot say them wrong. She's always on time, she's always pleasant and she's always looking after some of the people who have less power than she does and making sure they're treated with respect as well. So that has been my experience from day one on Buffy and that has not changed at all. -- James Marsters (Mediatainment)

...he probably fell in love with Buffy when he first saw her, but didn't admit it to himself because he was already in love with Dru... -- James Marsters (2002)

(on whether Spike and Buffy really love each other) Well, for Buffy that's the primary question. I think that for Spike it's love. It's different for each of them, I think. I think for Spike it really is love. I don't think anything but real love would keep him from trying to kill people... he really is in love with Buffy. From Buffy's standpoint, I don't know. I mean, she's on the ropes. She's very vulnerable, but the sex is really good. -- James Marsters (Dreamwatch, 2002)

He's in love with Buffy and that is what keeps him in line - that people who are important to her are important to him. Her agenda is important... Well, it's a big love. -- James Marsters (Dreamwatch, 2002)

I think he's deeply in love with Buffy, but that's what I think in my little universe. -- James Marsters (Cinescape, 3-02)

The hardest thing for me was lip-synching. I was not that bad, but it just meant extra takes. Some people were good at lip-synching and some people weren't. I was medium. Sarah, of course, was perfect. She's perfect at everything. She buried everybody. God, it makes me crazy. -- James Marsters (Cinescape, 3-02)

Sarah is a machine. Sarah doesn't know this, but she's actually a Method actor. She is the biggest combination of Method acting but also with the proficiency of the other side that I've ever seen. -- James Marsters (SFX Event, 6-02)

Sarah Michelle Gellar rocks. She's a total pleasure to work with. I can't say enough about her. She's easily half the reason that the job's so much fun. -- James Marsters (Dreamwatch, 6-02)

Who do you like better: Spike the badass or Spike the sweetheart?
    Kissing Sarah... hitting Sarah. Whew... see, I think he is the same character. -- James Marsters (Shoreleave, 7-02)

Whose performance besides yours in the musical was the best?
    Oh man, Sarah. She had to whip out dance moves at the end, she had a lot of songs to do. I just think she was incredibly brave. You all don't know her like I do. She's got a big work ethic, but at the same time, she likes control and she had to give up a lot of control to do that. If she hadn't stepped up and hit it, we wouldn't be talking about what a great show the musical was because it was on her shoulders. So everybody was like, "I hope Sarah can do it. She's been working..." and she pulled it out, man. She really did. ... The other cast members were really asked to do something that they were not prepared to do and to their credit, even though they were terrified, they really bored down and studied, and no-one more than Sarah. -- James Marsters (Shoreleave, 7-02)

At the end of the day when you go home, do you ever have trouble letting go of a certain scene?
    Yeah, all the time. All the time. I think I'm going crazy sometimes. Pretty much all the stuff with Buffy. That's the stuff that cuts the closest. -- James Marsters (Shoreleave, 7-02)

But basically, once you know the parameters of the world, you can improvise and you cannot make a mistake, because you're in the world. So, as sick as it sounds, in my head there's a little Sunnydale, and (in a funny voice) a little Buffy and a little Spike. And Spike loves Buffy. -- James Marsters (Shoreleave, 7-02)

The thing is that Spike has been used in different ways. He's had different jobs on the show - as disposable villain, hapless wreck for comedic purposes, wacky neighbour by design, and then love interest. It was apparently when Joss saw Spike being quite humbled and pitiful and human that he finally saw something in the character that he thought was sustainable. I had asked him to give me two weeks' notice before he takes my shirt off, just to give me some time to pump up. It's your product, you want to make it ready. And Joss got this weird look on his face and called me over to the side of the sound stage and said, "Get ready, dude, 'cause you're going to go for Buffy next year". -- James Marsters (Washington Post, 8-02)

He'd probably willingly die for her. He'd be okay with that. -- James Marsters (Buffy Magazine, 11-02)

...I'd stand there with this sock hiding things waiting to shoot the scene and Sarah would come over and tug at the sock. -- James Marsters

Who's sexier - Sarah Michelle Gellar or Alyson Hannigan?
    It's like different flavours of ice-cream, everyone has their favourite and I really like blondes! I've actually had dreams about Sarah - sorry Freddie! -- James Marsters (Bliss Magazine, 2003)

[His love for Buffy is] unquenchable. -- James Marsters (New York Times, 1-03)

If you could write an episode for Spike, what would happen?
    I'd like to see him regain his sense of joy in something more fruitful than killing people. I've always envisioned him giving Buffy a garden that he could never go to in the daytime, to give her something alive for a change. -- James Marsters (New York Times, 1-03)

As previously reported, Faith will be turning up in both LA and Sunnydale in Season 7. So will this lead to a crossover between the two shows and any of the main characters? James emphatically channels Spike's response to the idea of Buffy and Angel reuniting: "No. No. No!" (Buffy Magazine, 1-03)

[Sarah and I] tease each other mercilessly but we're really close. -- James Marsters (SciFi Summit, 3-03)

[Buffy and Spike] had that thing happen and he went to redeem himself and they realized that the Buffy and Spike thing had become so... complicated, and twisted. At the end they're just going to open it up (flicks his wrist, opens his hand and makes a popping noise with his lips) and make it beautiful. -- James Marsters (SciFi Summit, 3-03)

(on Spike/Buffy in Chosen) We're talking about something larger than sex, but it doesn't preclude sex. I don't want to spill the beans. -- James Marsters (E!Online, 3-03)

In a perfect world, would Spike end up with Drusilla or Buffy?
    Drusilla left him for a mucus demon, so definitely Buffy! -- James Marsters (E! Online, 4-03)

James Marsters: Sarah was miserable in that hat. She hated that chicken hat. She thought it made her look stupid.
    Audience Member: Well, it did.
    James Marsters: I know, but also never more adorable. I thought she was never more beautiful than when she was... I mean, she had just died for the world and she's just... (mimics putting on the hat) -- James Marsters (Cleveland TableTalk, 4-03)

In order to stay true to the psychology of Buffy as a girl who gives up her life to save people, it had to be very hard for her to be with Spike, who is evil. The show's creators make money by not giving you guys what you want. That, is that thing called sweet frustration. -- James Marsters (Sci-Fi Summit, 5-03)

Is there ever a time when Spike just wants to quit trying to be good and just want to kill Buffy?
    Yes (emphatically stated). But that's love, you know. Sometimes I don't know what human beings... if it really means that men and women are really supposed to make each other happy, or are we just supposed to make each other strong... I don't know. -- James Marsters (Chicago Convention, 5-03)

The only thing I can say about the finale is that it's going to be really bloody and really romantic, and heartbreaking - we hope. We hope to break your hearts. -- James Marsters (TV Zone, 5-03)

The end of the season will be very romantic, and that's all I can say. For my character and for Buffy. The Buffy-Spike thing is going to end very romantically and very dramatically. -- James Marsters

Then there was the idea to team Buffy and Spike, and that started in Season 5 and really culminated in Season 6. I had the idea that Spike should fall in love with Buffy because I thought, in my head, the chip was maybe not the strongest choice. I thought it'd be more interesting if he had a real psychological reason to want to reform, to watch the guy have to choose to be good and how frustrating that could be. I never thought Buffy should reciprocate. I just thought she should torture him the whole time, and I expressed that to Joss. He kind of winked and said, "Well, you know, I'm writing the show and I have something a little more interesting than that". So, then he became the heartfelt love interest. -- James Marsters (Dreamwatch, 6-03)

The audience might want me to be redeemed, Joss might want me to be redeemed, and I might want the character to be redeemed, but once you try to do that in an hour-long weekly drama and the backstory is that he has murdered people for hundreds of years, it becomes a little dicey. That's exactly what Joss does best. He does the impossible, and he does the thing that other writers say, "No, well, you can't really do that." Striving for that emotional resonance is really what artists are about, and we shouldn't really shy away from it. I think that redeeming Spike is something that people in their hearts have wanted for a long time. I've seen a lot of T-shirts around that say, "Love, Redemption, Spike." Spike's love of Buffy sent him on this journey to get his soul back. -- James Marsters (Dreamwatch, 6-03)

What do you hope fans will make of the finale?
    I hope it was really romantic and heartbreaking. -- James Marsters (SFX, 7-03)

There are very, very few people Spike connects with, actually. His connection with Buffy is one of the reasons he was so attracted to her. -- James Marsters (Angel Magazine, 12-03)

Was Spike's sacrifice more for Buffy or for bigger, noble reasons?
    Oh for Buffy. Definitely for Buffy. They thought the amulet was going to help but they really had no idea what it was going to do. He went in there willing to die to back Buffy up. I don't know if he cares about saving the world. You know, Buffy? Yeah. Save her. She's cute. -- James Marsters (Angel Magazine, 12-03)

(on the Spike merchandise) But you don't have any of this stuff at home?
    No! No... I don't even know what... (spots photos of the "Once More, With Feeling" Spike/Buffy kiss) Ooh, kissing Sarah again... (shudders and quickly turns the photo over) Nooo, nooo. -- James Marsters (Sharon Osborne, 4-04)

My first kiss with Sarah, we did like 15 takes. She was really patient, but I didn't get it by the way. (laughs) That was a good day, though. -- James Marsters (Australia, 7-04)

You know, I could go all special effects and stuff, but as far as the larger arc, I have never been good about guessing where Spike is going in larger arcs. Every time I thought I had an interesting idea... with the exception of Spike falling in love with Buffy - (emphatically) that was mine, that was my idea before Joss got it. (audience cheers) I didn't really tell him about it because I knew he wasn't going to listen to me. But - and he then thought of it himself - but yeah, he told me about it. I was like, I jumped at him because he was like, "And Spike's gonna fall in love with... Buffy!" -- James Marsters (Oakland, 8-04)

If you could choose between being a human, living once, and a vampire living through many generations and seeing many things, which would you choose and why?
    Human, definitely. I remember - God this is so powerful, I'm gonna cry. See, here's the actor's secret. What Spike wanted to do with Buffy when he was in love with her? He wanted to give her a garden, a rose garden... (pauses and paces a minute, takes a drink of water) (voice shaking) ...because that was alive. -- James Marsters (Halloween UK Event, 10-04)

If most of those people lived or died he mostly didn't care - it was just Buffy and her sister. -- James Marsters (Angel Magazine, 8-05)

- James Marsters said that at one point he'd asked Joss Whedon if subconsciously he'd written the Buffy/Riley relationship in such a way that it left things really open for Spike. Joss replied in a very sarcastic tone that maybe he had "unconciously".
    - Jane Espenson said that for years she had a notecard on her desk that said "Buffy has sex dreams about Spike", which she wanted to point out to people when Joss did decide to put Spike and Buffy together.
    - James said he was ahead on that one, too, and had just spoken to David Fury about this as he hadn't liked the chip; he wanted to see the character choose to try to be good instead. If they kept Spike a villain he became ineffective, but if he tried to be good and failed it was more interesting, and Spike falling in love with Buffy did that. Though in his mind Spike would fail and go back to being evil. Jane said the chip was needed to keep Spike on a leash for a while so people would buy Buffy having a relationship with him in the first place. James never thought that Buffy would get into a relationship with Spike. Jane talked about how important it was to get both characters to that place where it could work. (Fan Report, The Harsh Light of Day Commentary held at James Marsters and Friends, conducted by James Marsters, Jane Espenson and Mercedes McNab, 9-06)

(on whether Spike and Buffy would have worked out) Yeah... yeah... I think blowing it like he did sent him off to find his soul, and I think that ultimately they would have worked it out ... -- James Marsters (Grand Slam Sci-Fi Summit, 4-07)

You don't ask anybody to hold character like that for seven years. But I was... I did it for six and you know once you've lived there long enough they say "action" and you're basically back there again anyway. But yeah, in my mind there really was a little town and a little Buffy and a little Spike who loved Buffy and it was kind of cute when it was small. -- James Marsters (Collectormania, 5-07)

I got to grope Sarah and they paid me for it, man! -- James Marsters (DragonCon, 9-07)

(on the "I Touch Myself" Spike/Buffy music video) Hello! That was a nasty piece of work, I was back there blushing. Did I do that? Whoa! -- James Marsters (Comicon, 4-08)

How much money would it take to [get James Marsters to] dye his hair? "As soon as Sarah comes back from Africa." -- James Marsters (Fan Report, Borderline, 5-08)

You get to a point where you have a sect of fandom who'd like Buffy and Spike to end up together as a happy couple. What did you think about that?
    James Marsters: I think it's possible. And I can understand that... I think I played a good love with Sarah. (laughs) We did some good scenes together and I think we both understood what the deal was. I think that is definitely possible, although by the time Spike is mature enough for her, I wonder how old she would be. By the time he's finally ready to be a full on good boyfriend...
    (laughs) He'll show up on her doorstep when she's 90.
    James Marsters: Yeah, exactly. (British accent) "I'm ready! I'm finally ready! I've figured it out, Buffy! I'm a man. I'm finally a man." -- James Marsters (IGN, 3-09)

What do you think of Joss Whedon's comment that "Buffy was in love with Spike the moment their hands clasped" in the finale?
    Yeah, I believe that. Only then was he a true hero, only then did he truly sacrifice himself for other people and only then did he truly deserve her. -- James Marsters (JM.com Q&A, 3-10)

When did you find out that you were going to be into Buffy?
    Oh, okay, so I told Joss, if you wanna make me naked, just give me a few months' notice. He's just "Okay. Next season, you and Buffy are gonna start bumpin'." And I go, "Fabulous idea! I've been thinking the same thing, Joss! My character should fall in love with Buffy. But of course, Buffy never reciprocates... right?" And he goes "Weeeeeeeelllllll..." And at that point I was just completely confused. Because I thought... I hated the chip, right? I thought that was a weak choice. I thought it would be much more interesting to watch Spike try to be good to impress Buffy and fail, miserably, every time, in a comedic way. And you can play that out for eight years! He's in love with her, he's trying to be a good guy, and it's funny. But the whole thing is predicated on the idea that she never notices, at all. And I was confused that she would ever give me the time of day. I was like, "Joss, what? I don't deserve her! What, d'you think -- remember the whole thing about the theme, Joss?" So yeah. Just disbelief. You know Joss. And then I realized, you know, he wrote a musical, so he really is crazy. What does Joss do? Anything he wants! -- James Marsters (New Orleans Wizard World Comic Con, 1-11)

Who was the best kisser on the show?
    I think I got to kiss everybody, including Angel. Jeez. I would think Sarah. She's got very soft lips, and she was very patient. My first time, I kissed her, I think we had about 18 takes, because I kept feeling it, and trying to act it, and she kept saying, "No, we're mushing faces, do it like it's a perfume commercial, you've just gotta barely touch and that's it." -- James Marsters (True Buff, 2011)

Advanced Member

Group
    Le Allegre Comari

Status
    Anonymous
    A rose garden!
    Che romantico quest'uomo! <3

Menziona un sacco di volte Sarah e l'amore di Spike per Buffy! Che carino! *____*

3. kasumi

User deleted

adoro quest'uomo! *________*
    grazie per aver raccolto queste interviste!

4. kasumi

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    The audience might want me to be redeemed, Joss might want me to be redeemed, and I might want the character to be redeemed, but once you try to do that in an hour-long weekly drama and the backstory is that he has murdered people for hundreds of years, it becomes a little dicey. That's exactly what Joss does best. He does the impossible, and he does the thing that other writers say, "No, well, you can't really do that."

La bravura degli sceneggiatori :)
    Non era mica facile riuscire a rendere il cambiamento di Spike così realistico. L'hanno fatto nel modo giusto, a piccoli passi e con le motivazioni giuste.

5. kasumi

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    What's going on with the chip in the head?
    I don't know! I would rather see Spike decide whether or not to be evil. I'd rather that be an internal conflict rather than something that's decided externally by a machine. I think that, frankly, now that Spike is in love with Buffy, he wants to get in Buffy. He's not going to do anything to piss her off! Everyone who she loves immediately becomes very important to him. So, I don't think we need the chip anymore. But, what happens when he falls out of love with Buffy? What happens if Buffy spurns him? That's the thing about the whole love interest - it can catapult him into great acts of heroism or evil. Any way you want, love is the tempest. -- James Marsters (GenCon, 8-01)

L'amore è il vero motore di quel cambiamento.. meraviglioso :)
    amore per lei che diventa amore per quelli che lei ama che diventa amore per tutti quelli che lei cerca di proteggere.

Alla faccia di Angel che dice che l'ha fatto solo per potergli abbassare le mutandine! Brutto invidioso!^^ :P

Sarebbe stato interessante anche se Spike fosse tornato cattivo, dopo essere stato rifiutato da Buffy. Ma avevano già raccontato una cosa del genere con Angel e credo non volessero ripetersi.
    Ma a livello di fiction, credo sia molto interessante. Ci sono delle storie che giocano su questo. A livello puramente speculativo, tanto per farsi del male.. Quel "tainted love" che ti fa attorcigliare le budella XD Perchè finchè lui sta con un piede nel male e uno nel bene, lei non può fidarsi di lui e quindi non lo può amare.

CITAZIONE
    My first kiss with Sarah, we did like 15 takes. She was really patient, but I didn't get it by the way. (laughs) That was a good day, though. -- James Marsters (Australia, 7-04)

Dovrebbe essere quello del sogno, all'inizio della quinta serie?
    Quello ha lasciato perplessa pure me.. O_O Non erano molto convinti..

Edited by kasumi - 4/11/2011, 14:45

6. kasumi

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    You get to a point where you have a sect of fandom who'd like Buffy and Spike to end up together as a happy couple. What did you think about that? (...)
    I think that is definitely possible, although by the time Spike is mature enough for her, I wonder how old she would be. By the time he's finally ready to be a full on good boyfriend...
    (laughs) He'll show up on her doorstep when she's 90.
    James Marsters: Yeah, exactly. (British accent) "I'm ready! I'm finally ready! I've figured it out, Buffy! I'm a man. I'm finally a man." -- James Marsters (IGN, 3-09)

ROTFL!! Credo che Buffy novantenne non butterebbe via di certo Spike :D :D :D Troppo divetente immaginare la scena!
    Comunque neanche Buffy era matura sentimentalmente, non solo lui.

7. Baky86

User deleted

Ahahahahah bellissimo!!

Advanced Member

Group
    Le Allegre Comari

Status
    Anonymous
    Dovrebbero maturare insieme.
    Come due mele carine e ossigenate.

Come la meleh platonicheh.

la-meta-delle-meta

9. kasumi

User deleted

oh kiki, bellissima l'idea delle mele! rende perfettamente!
    ciao :)

10. Baky86

User deleted

Ahahahahah oddio Kiki è un'idea perfetta e meravigliosa! Ricordiamo infatti che SMG non è bionda ahah

Advanced Member

Group
    Le Allegre Comari

Status
    Anonymous
    Però Buffy è bionda naturale, non vale il colore dei capelli dell'attrice vale quello del personaggio.

E baby-Buffy è la prova.

3890181_std

ù__ù

10 replies since 3/11/2011, 21:01   451 views